Basic Life Support CPR & AED Training (BLS)
Thank you for signing up for this BLS class from the EMTI at Crown College. We are looking forward to having you out and to offering you a fantastic day of training. Below you’ll find our intro letter to the class and other pertinent information.
The BLS Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED. In the Iinstructor-led course, students participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an AHA BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam.
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
Emergency Medical Training Institute Instructors
Please contact EMTI at 952-446-4171 with any further questions.
May 5, 2023 (Fri) 9:00am
$ 100 (Initial Class)
For individuals and community organizations seeking this training.
Are you a current employee of Ridgeview Medical Center?
Please use one of the registration buttons above