Basic Life Support CPR & AED Training (BLS)
Thank you for signing up for this BLS refresher class through EMTI at the Le Sueur ambulance base. We are looking forward to having you out and to offering you a fantastic day of training. Below you’ll find our intro letter to the class and other pertinent information.
The BLS Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED. In the Iinstructor-led course, students participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an AHA BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam.
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
Emergency Medical Training Institute Instructors
Please contact EMTI at 952-446-4555 or [email protected] with any further questions.
BLS Refresher – Tuesday June 27th, Le Sueur
June 27, 2023 (Tue) 2:00 pm
$ 65 (Refresher Class)
For individuals and community organizations seeking this training.
Register Individual (1 person, credit card)
Register Organization (2+ persons, invoiced)
Are you a current employee of Ridgeview Medical Center?
Has your supervisor agreed to pay for the class?
Please use one of the registration buttons above