Basic Life Support CPR & AED Training (BLS) – Refresher
Thank you for signing up for this BLS refresher class through EMTI. We are looking forward to having a fun CPR training session. Class is located on the Crown College campus in our EMTI lab room .
The BLS Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED. In the Instructor-led course, students participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an AHA BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam.
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
Emergency Medical Training Institute Instructors
Please contact EMTI at 952-446-4555 with any further questions.
BLS Refresher – Tuesday, May 23rd, 2023
May 23, 2023 (Tue) 1:00pm
$ 65 (Refresher Class)
For individuals and community organizations seeking this training.
Register Individual (1 person, credit card)
Register Organization (2+ persons, invoiced)
Are you a current employee of Ridgeview Medical Center?
Has your supervisor agreed to pay for the class?
Please use one of the registration buttons above